Do you ever think about how to find the right career path in midlife?
To many women (and I include myself there) midlife is a time of deep dives into what matters in life. At this point in life, we no longer want to work for money, we also want to enjoy life and contribute to the world by using our best talents.
In this video you’ll learn:
• Tools to track your midlife career growth.
• How to set a midlife career goal.
• 5 Powerful journaling prompts to get through a midlife crisis.
• Why the visualization of your goals is fundamental in midlife.
It’s possible to have a meaningful career in midlife, but the work starts by goal setting and tracking your actions. It's not only about the goal, but how you want to feel in the future.
• Answer these questions daily:
1. How do I feel? >> be true to yourself
2. What am I grateful for? >> even breathing when in a funk
3. Who or what do you forgive or let go of today? >> throw everything at it
4. What is my goal? >> start with the Career Goals and Action board exercises
👉🏽 Link to the Action board audio exercise https://www.careerlab4ir.com/action-board-en
5. What am I going to do today to achieve it? >> try the path of less resistance
• Daily routine: small actions have an exponential effect by the end of the year.
• Tip: Start journaling and use the Pomodoro technique https://pomofocus.io/
• Book: Atomic Habits by James Clear
Let’s rock 🤘🏽
Land a Job in Your New Country
FREE WORKSHOP: Unveil the 5 secrets and learn how to get a job offer after moving abroad as an expat woman.