Are you wondering how to get ready to live and work abroad as an expat?
In this video you’ll learn:
• How to get prepared to move to a new country.
• What to expect from global mobility and career growth in midlife.
• How to minimize the risks of an expatriation.
• The impact of your work contract and income tax return.
• Why emotional health is part of an international relocation process.
• Phases of the cultural shock and how to live them.
1. Income Tax regime:
hire an expert at the destination city and ask about the income tax regimes, tax exceptions, etc. BEFORE you even go to negotiate the expatriation. Check also if your spouse will be able to work and when.
Each country has its own terms when it comes to tax obligations, it must be addressed very early in the whole process. Especially if you have assets in your home country.
2. Emotional Health: add therapies and psychological support you and your family will need to go through the cultural shock, which is inevitable.
Phases of the Cultural shock:
Let’s rock 🤘🏽
Land a Job in Your New Country
FREE WORKSHOP: Unveil the 5 secrets and learn how to get a job offer after moving abroad as an expat woman.